All bookings are subject to availability. The party leader must be over 18 years of age at the time of booking. The booking is made between Erradill Cottage and the name(s) of the party on the booking acknowledgement and is strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which cannot be amended or modified unless agreed by us in writing.
2. When you book the property you should pay the booking deposit requested and you will then receive confirmation as soon as reasonably possible showing your booking details and the balance of your total holiday cost which must be received by us no later than 8 weeks before your arrival date at the property. However, if you book less than 8 weeks before your arrival date, payment of the total holiday cost is due on booking. The contract is formed on the issuing of the formal acknowledgement of the booking by Erradill Cottage once the deposit has been received or payment has been made in full.
3. If for any reason you need to cancel you holiday, please let us know as soon as possible either by email or phone. If the booking is cancelled up to 5 days before 00.01 hours on the first day of your holiday then we will give a full refund. If cancellation occurs within 5 days of arrival date then no refund will be made.
4. Erradill Cottage does not expect to make any changes to your booking but occasionally problems do occur and bookings have to be changed or cancelled. If this happens then we will contact the party leader to advise and if the change is not acceptable or the booking has to be cancelled then we will refund all monies paid. No compensation, expenses, costs or other sums of any descriptions will be payable in such circumstances by us.
5. On the day of arrival the property will be available from 16.00 hours and should be vacated by 10.00 hours on the morning of your departure.
6. Please ensure the property is left as you find it, ie clean and tidy and report any breakages or problems before departure.
7. No pets allowed.
8. Absolutely no smoking anywhere inside the property.
9. Minimum letting period is 3 nights.
10. Erradill Cottage has no liability in respect of damage to, or loss of, personal property and you must take all steps necessary to safeguard yourself and your property. We would advise you to take out comprehensive travel insurance.